NVA provides flexible vision care programs that are customized to meet the needs of our clients, yet also help serve the needs of our eyecare professionals. NVA maintains vision care professional networks including ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
NVA recognizes the eyecare professional as the primary component of vision care delivery and has incorporated the following services to better assist you, the eyecare professional:
- No enrollment fees
- Use of your own on-site lab or vision care professional lab of your choice
- Twice-monthly payment cycles
- Web site services: request authorizations, submit claims and view claims history
- Dedicated toll-free line for use by NVA participating eyecare professionals only
- Integrated Voice Response system to speed access to eligibility and payment information related to provided services
- Responsive Network Support department with eyecare professional service "Help Desk"
- Specially trained Eyecare Professional Service Representatives devoted to assisting our participating eyecare professionals.